Skip to content
- Represented more than 50 investors in the Pac Equities ponzi scheme in lawsuit against the attorneys who drafted the Offering Memorandum used to solicit sales.
- In NASD arbitration against a national broker, represented several victims of a financial planner (later sentenced to serve in federal penitentiary) who dummied up monthly client statements while diverting client funds to his own account.
- Represented 25 victims of a ponzi scheme in a lawsuit to recover their investments from the company’s attorneys and the investment advisor firm whose advisor recommended the securities.
- Defended investment management company in lawsuit brought by unhappy investor.
- Defended investment advisor in FINRA arbitration in claim by unhappy investor.
- Represented elderly purchasers of variable annuity against securities broker on a claim for negligent advise.